Monday, March 5, 2012

Melanie C - First Day Of My Life

Melanie Chisholm

Siapa yang tidak mengenal Melanie C pelantun lagu "First Day Of My Life"...Saya salah satu penggemar lagu ini. Berikut Biography Melanie Chilsholm

Penyanyi Melanie Chisholm lahir pada bulan Januari 12, 1975, di  Liverpool, Inggris.
Suatu balerina dan penyanyi sesi dahulu, Pada bulan  Maret 1994 dia menjawab suatu iklan untuk suatu kelompok penyanyi group yang beranggotakan wanita , dan diantaranya adalah Geri Halliwell, Victoria Adams, dan Melanie C ( dengan penambahan [dari;ttg] anggota ke lima Emma Bunton) yang dikenal dengan "Spice Girl".


The biggest pop phenomenon di Era 90an, Spice Girl  memiliki beberapa lagu yang populer seperti " Wannabe," " Say You'll Be There," dan " 2 Become 1"; [seperti;sebagai;ketika] tracksuit-clad Spice Girl, Mel C ( [sebagai/ketika/sebab] Chisholm biasanya yang dikenal) secara luas dipertimbangkan dalam bidang musik paling berbakat di Spice Girl dan pada tahun 1999 untuk pertama kalinya Melanie C menjadi penyanyi solo dengan debut with Northern Star dan I Turn to You untuk selanjutnya. Reason from 2003 was a mainstream pop album, while 2005's Beautiful Intentions was a more rocking affair and the first album to be released on Melanie C's own label, Red Girl Records. In early 2007 two new singles -- "The Moment You Believe" and a cover version of "I Want Candy" -- announced the coming of her fourth full-length, This Time. Her 2011 effort, The Sea, was an ambitious album featuring songs co-written with the likes of Starsailor's James Walsh, Guy Chambers, and Spice/Spiceworld producer Richard Stannard. Jason Ankeny, Rovi
Berikut ini Lirik Lagu First Day Of My Life

So I found a reason to stay alive, Try a little harder, see the other side.  
Talking to myself - Too many sleepless nights, Trying to find a meaning to this stupid life.
I don't want your sympathy, Sometimes I don't know who to be.  
Hey what ya looking for? No one has the answer - They just want more 
  Hey who's gonna make it back? 
This could be the first Day of my life
 
So I found a reason To let it go
  Tell you that I'm smiling But I still need to grow.  
Will I find salvation in the arms of love?  
Will it stop me searching? Will it be enough?
I don't want your sympathy.  
Sometimes I don't know who to be.
Hey what ya looking for?  
No one has the answer, you just want more  
Hey who's gonna make it back?  
This could be the first day of my life.
 
The first time to really feel alive  
The first time to break the chain
  The first time to walk away from pain
 
Hey, what ya looking for?  
No one has the answer - we just want more
  Hey, who's gonna make it back?  
This could be the first day of your life.  
Hey what ya looking for?
  No one has the answer they just want more...

Hey, who's gonna shine a light?
This could be the first day of my life...


 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates